Testing Composite Mode routing - Voicemeeter Standard

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Andres

Testing Composite Mode routing - Voicemeeter Standard

Post by Andres »

According to Voicemeeter Standard User Manual, when Composite routing mode is selected in the output bus, the first 2 channels of Virtual Input should be routed to channels 7 and 8 of the output device (pre-fader). To test it, I have configured the speakers in my Realtek HD Audio in 7.1 Surround (8 channels) and selected them in the A1 output but I am not getting any signal corresponding to the virtual input. Am I missing something? Maybe it is specific to my setup? I tried both WDM and MME.
vmcomposite.png
vmcomposite.png (151.48 KiB) Viewed 4500 times
Update: Hardware Input 1 is being routed to channels 5/6 while Hardware Input 2 is being routed to channels 7/8. Bus A is being routed to channels 1/2. There is no signal in channels 3/4. Any suggestion?
vmcomposite2.png
vmcomposite2.png (156.38 KiB) Viewed 4488 times
xRYANx555

Re: Testing Composite Mode routing - Voicemeeter Standard

Post by xRYANx555 »

Andres, I received your PM and I would like your assistance, but it doesn't let me respond. Please PM me an alternative contact method such as an email address or your ID on a messenger app of your preference. Thanks!
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Testing Composite Mode routing - Voicemeeter Standard

Post by Vincent Burel »

Apparently there is a regression there. the COMPOSITE mode on Voicemeeter Standard is not correct.
it will be corrected in next update, sorry for this problem, use Voicmeeter Banana to get something working properly.