CSR 4.0 Bluetooth and Voicemeeter Potato

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Walker

CSR 4.0 Bluetooth and Voicemeeter Potato

Post by Walker »

I have a Audio-Technica Bluetooth headset which when directly connected via Bluetooth (CSR 4) works well but I have the need to use Voicemeeter such that I can hear audio that I don't want recorded

With a USB Wired headset this is not a problem all works nicely apart from the constraints of the wire hence the wireless (more comfortable and superior audio besides)

The problem I have is when I connect/select one of the outputs to the Stereo Headset option I hear nothing (On any option WDM,KS etc) I see the bar going up and down but that is it. Change to the Handsfree option and I can hear the audio but quality (16 Khz) down

Tried making sure all outputs at 44Khz right through including Main Sample Rate changing from previous of 48Khz still no good

Any thoughts? Anyone with same issue?
Walker

Re: CSR 4.0 Bluetooth and Voicemeeter Potato

Post by Walker »

This is also the same regardless of BT headset as have another cheap pair the same

Maybe slightly different question is this working for anyone with a BT headset (not headphones) with full quality (media output not comms)

If it does work maybe because different BT adapter (just does not get more standard than a CSR one you would think) if so which one/chipset?