And tips on how to use RTX voice with Voicemeter?

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
norman_cates

And tips on how to use RTX voice with Voicemeter?

Post by norman_cates »

I have downloaded RTX voice and am trying to configure it to work with Voicemeter.

I have treid to follow the instructions on Nvidias pages for setting up RTX voice.

But I just can't get it to work with routing through Voicemeter properly.

It sometimes starts working, then just stops when I tweak a setting.

What I want to do, is have my microphones (I have a headset and a microphone on the webcam) routed into two hardware inputs, which then route out to B3 (VAIO 3 output I believe?). The idea being that I mute the microphone I'm not using in Voicemeter.

RTX Voice picks that up and does it's thing, then routes out to Voicemeter AUX input. That AUX input is what I use for incoming audio from chat apps so I can hear it, but it doesn't get routed out again to the applications I am using for voice chat.

Then I can play audio from my machine, as well as my voice out the main Voicemeter output.

Why so complicated? Because I want to jsut use Voicemeter to control my inputs and outputs...

But It just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I can't even get RTX Voice to route to Voicemeter and then back out to an application like DIscord.

Does anyone have ny tips for routing that might work?

Thanks
Nikko

Re: And tips on how to use RTX voice with Voicemeter?

Post by Nikko »

You could...
A1-Mic 1
A2-Mic 2
both route to B3(VAIO3)

Then in the RTX settings choose VIAO3 as your microphone. Now, it doesn't let you choose an output device since RTX Voice is supposed to be the "microphone". So you could either add RTX Voice as your microphone in the chat app. Or...
A3-RTX Voice
route to B2(Aux)

That should work.