Thank-you for not being ... well ... what the other guys are.

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
zBeeble

Thank-you for not being ... well ... what the other guys are.

Post by zBeeble »

I was going to use a word in the title, but I didn't really know how sensitive your forums are ... and ... well ... I'm already procrastinating today, so I was feeling too lazy to look it up ... and just took the "avoid the word" tact anyways.

ANYWAYS

So... Thank-you. Really. As I was asked to pay for Voice Meeter Potato, I realized that I got to use it for ample time to know that I need it; that paying for the software was easy ... and even reasonable in price; and that I could even delay paying for it if I was in the middle of something and couldn't jump out right now. WOW. Simply wow.

I'm not expecting miracles. I've submitted a few ideas here on the forums. One you outright demonstrated you had the solution for. Another ... I don't know ... maybe you'll consider it.

But the point is: The Software Works; The Process (download/try/payment) is Graceful; and the Community is fun. In this world where generally companies don't trust their users, everything is forced at the end of a stick and general not being nice to one-another, I just had to drop in and say...

"Thank-you for not being ... well ... what the other guys are..."
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Thank-you for not being ... well ... what the other guys are.

Post by Vincent Burel »

yes, we note all user requests/ remarks for future update... but sometimes long to include it in our dev planning...

Anyway thanks for your nice message!

internet is more often used to complain and give negative feedback...
which is good to improve the product, but hard to support every day :-)