voicemeeter insane crashing issues !

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
JoqniX

voicemeeter insane crashing issues !

Post by JoqniX »

hi , NGL im tired of always opening up task manager and force quiting voicemeeter! the crashing issues occurs as follows!

1. disconnecting or reconnecting audio devices like headphones, mic , etc
2. disconnecting or reconnecting usb devices ( this happend to me 3 times)
3. turning off monitor display on / off , crashing voicemeeter? why?
4. as im using vban, if i turn off my 2nd pc or 2nd monitor connected to 2nd pc . or even audio devices or webcam on second pc , it SOMEHOW is affecting voicemeeter on my main pc! like HOWWWWW!
5. voicemeeter starts to crash randomly if a software or program crashes , for example rtx voice , or games, even sometimes obs! and other apps

note - running on win10 2004 x64bit (os build 19041.329)

these issues are still present even today! *note - i did reinstall vm and virtual cables and followed the forum on that . well i can confirm you this! there are some stability issues maybe the win 10 updates idk . if there was a way to pull up crash logs , i could have shown evidence on this! im kinda annoyed a bit on this crashing issue! like just now i was setting up my webcam on 2nd pc (so i had to unplug it and reconnect and stuff) and i was listening to a video on youtube and suddenly voicemeeter crashed .... this sucks tbh!
Andres

Re: voicemeeter insane crashing issues !

Post by Andres »

JoqniX wrote:2. disconnecting or reconnecting usb devices ( this happend to me 3 times)
Hi. If you see a "not responding" Window you could read this topic to see if you are in that case: viewtopic.php?p=912