Hardware interface (Arduino?) mute button for Voicemeeter channel and mute indicator LED

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Hardware interface (Arduino?) mute button for Voicemeeter channel and mute indicator LED

Post by Vincent Burel »

yes, we recommend to follow the Init sequence given in the SDK example vmr_client.c:

Code: Select all

BOOL InitSoftware(LPT_APP_CONTEXT lpapp, HWND hw)
{
	//get DLL interface
	rep=InitializeDLLInterfaces();
	if (rep < 0)
	{
		if (rep == -100) MessageBox(hw,"Voicemeeter is not installed",szTitle,MB_APPLMODAL | MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR);
		else MessageBox(hw,"Failed To Link To VoicemeeterRemote.dll",szTitle,MB_APPLMODAL | MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR);
		return FALSE;
	}
	//Log in
	rep=iVMR.VBVMR_Login();
	if (rep < 0)
	{
		MessageBox(hw,"Failed To Login",szTitle,MB_APPLMODAL | MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR);
		return FALSE;
	}
	//if you want to run a particular Voicemeeter version
	if (rep == 1)
	{
		iVMR.VBVMR_RunVoicemeeter(3);
		Sleep(1000);
	}
	//call this to get first parameters state (if server already launched)
	iVMR.VBVMR_IsParametersDirty();
	return TRUE;
}
TomW1605

Re: Hardware interface (Arduino?) mute button for Voicemeeter channel and mute indicator LED

Post by TomW1605 »

Did you get this working and are you willing to share it? I currently have an Arduino setup using basic midi however it would be great to have some feedback on the Arduino (eg powered fader).
slantalpha

Post by slantalpha »

TomW1605 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:02 am Did you get this working and are you willing to share it? I currently have an Arduino setup using basic midi however it would be great to have some feedback on the Arduino (eg powered fader).
Hi TomW1605,
It's not entirely mine to share since this project ended up turning into more of a collab, but what part are you having an issue with? Maybe I can give you a few pointers.