VoiceMeeter licence

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
wwwkennyseqcom

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Hello ... It's me again :)

It is already the third day that I sent the contact form on the website https://shop.vb-audio.com/en/contact-us, which says that they answer the questions within 48 hours and the solution to the problem has not even begun: / :( and at the same time I have an e-mail in my e-mail box stating that the message was registered, so what could be the error? I really need to solve the problem already because VoiceMeeter Potato is still running in limited mode.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

don't understand your message, Apparently you got a response the 7th AUG.
wwwkennyseqcom

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Vincent Burel wrote:don't understand your message, Apparently you got a response the 7th AUG.
My problem is still not solved because I probably have a license that is active only for a month or I do not know how to explain it otherwise. After each start of my PC, the window still pops up download/file.php?id=608&sid=7434a5833a ... b933146cf0 and after clicking it Viocemeeter potato is not in full version
Attachments
Desktop_Screenshot_2020.08.11_-_15.26.57.57_LI.jpg
Desktop_Screenshot_2020.08.11_-_15.26.57.57_LI.jpg (87.79 KiB) Viewed 4394 times
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

again, this question is for the webshop client service.
as it is explain in this topic: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=878
the challenge code can change without reason in some rare cases (this should be fixed in next update, normally coming before september).

but we cannot help on this question on the forum.

and you must contact us with the e-mail account used to purchase a Potato License, (last time you contacted us without account).
wwwkennyseqcom

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Yeah like this! So that's the problem :D ... In that case, there was an error in my account because I have two email boxes (one personal and one for streaming) and instead of sending it from the personal to which the license is bound, I sent it from personal. In that case, thank you for kicking and sorry for complications on my part ... So I'll try to send it again and wait. Thanks again!