Voicemeeter Aux Output is suddenly broken, please help

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
WarMachine

Voicemeeter Aux Output is suddenly broken, please help

Post by WarMachine »

Hi all, it seems that my B2 output does not work anymore.

I've had this working for months, until yesterday I messed with settings and now it doesn't work. The only thing I changed was I uninstalled my virtual VB-cable and re-installed, and I feel that it has caused this issue.

Current Voicemeeter Settings
Current Voicemeeter Settings
VoiceMeeter Problem 1.PNG (204.85 KiB) Viewed 15691 times

My microphone is on Hardware Input 1, and it's routed to B2 which was how I got it to work before.

Discord settings shows no audio detection
Discord settings shows no audio detection
VoiceMeeter Problem 2.PNG (29.77 KiB) Viewed 15691 times

^ Here is discord not picking up any audio from Voicemeeter Aux Output

Would a full uninstall/ re-install of VoiceMeeter and its drivers fix this? I'm scarred that will cause more problems...

Any help is much appreciated, thank you!
ChickenPaul

Re: Voicemeeter Aux Output is suddenly broken, please help

Post by ChickenPaul »

Sorry for having to post this here, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create a post. I've been trying to figure it out for about an hour now with no results, would you mind telling me how to post. Thanks!
sjc-or

Post by sjc-or »

Why is B2 not slected for your Mic2? Is that the one you are using. What about your system settings?

Also check your VB Cable setingss. THis can be done in the VBCale tool. I had trouble with one of my VBCables and found the buffer size default was set too low..

Sorry, checking furrher it looks like you are not using VBCable. Maybe look at your System Sound preferences to ensure they match what you are seeing in DIscord.
WarMachine

Post by WarMachine »

SJC-OR , by Mic2 do you mean Hardware Input 2? Because that is my Game Capture device and I don't need that audio being sent to B2.

Either way I have figured out that there was an issue with the Voicemeeter AUX Output Driver. I uninstalled all Drivers for VAIO, AUX, VAIO3, and Virtual Cables, then reinstalled Voicemeeter completely and it worked for me :)

Thank you for your help though.
WarMachine

Post by WarMachine »

ChickenPaul wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:19 pm Sorry for having to post this here, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to create a post. I've been trying to figure it out for about an hour now with no results, would you mind telling me how to post. Thanks!
@ChickenPaul, no problem, on the Board you're looking to post in, click the button in the upper left that says "New Topic"