Automatic BlueTooth connection detection?

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
jonathanbrickman0000

Automatic BlueTooth connection detection?

Post by jonathanbrickman0000 »

I use VoiceMeeter to keep control over my softphone at work, and it does a great job -- except that whenever I disconnect and reconnect my BlueTooth headset, I have to re-instruct VoiceMeeter to use the headset as Hardware Out. Is there any way to automate this?
KeiserSoze

Re: Automatic BlueTooth connection detection?

Post by KeiserSoze »

I'm also experience the same issue but with BT Headphones and other bluetooth speakers/mics.
Funny thing is that settings are saved, but when I reconnect devices no sound is passed through voicemeeter, unless I reselect device.

Is it possible maybe to use macro command to set/reselect output device at certain HW output (A1...A5)?

Regards,
K.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

restart audio engine is preferred.

Command.Restart = 1;
richalt2

Post by richalt2 »

Vincent's suggestion is not a good solution for most working environments. I strongly urge a feature in VoiceMeeter which automatically scans and reconnects, about every 0.5 seconds.
*VoiceMeeter is styled to look like a real mixer panel*. A real mixer panel does *not* require cables to be pulled and re-plugged. The mixer keeps running, always.
Please add this feature to VoiceMeeter!
Thanks!
Rich
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

Yes, this request is noted since a long time, but we have no solution for the moment...
we have to think the audio engine differently to manage audio stream reconnections (independently from main streams and other streams).
We will think about this in this year i think, taking advantage of the porting process on MAC...