VoiceMeeter problems

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Matok_1971

VoiceMeeter problems

Post by Matok_1971 »

Hello,

I want to say that I have been enjoying VoiceMeeter Banana (VM-B) since one of my gaming friends suggested that I use it. Sadly, I have a problem that I am not sure how to fix.

I had an issue with my sound card about 9 days ago that made me have some major reverb coming through it. At first, I thought it was from my VM-B. I did not look at this forum at that time and I did an uninstall of VM-B as well as all of the Virtual Cables I had downloaded. I then re-downloaded current versions of VM-B and all of my Virtual Cables from the VM Website. It was then that I ran into a problem. I was getting an error message that said the files for VM-B could not be copied. After finding this forum and reading several threads, I realized that the VM-B was never really taken off of my PC.

However, this leads me to another problem that has me really stumped. I now can not get VM-B to see any inputs and will not work. I have attached pictures of my sound settings. I would love to use this software again, and sadly, I am not able to afford to get the VM-Potatoe version at this tme because of being on a very limited income.

I welcome any and all help. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Sound Settings 2.png
Sound Settings 2.png (30.44 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Sound Settings 1.png
Sound Settings 1.png (22.99 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
Andres

Re: VoiceMeeter problems

Post by Andres »

Hi. Apparently looks like could be some issues with your current setup (VB-Cable A). You can try to check your system according to these instructions: viewtopic.php?p=2102&sid=06a2b7d93dffd6 ... 9b29#p2102

Please let us know your findings to try to help you out.
Matok_1971

Re: VoiceMeeter problems

Post by Matok_1971 »

Hello.

I wanted to give an update on my last post. I was able to fully reinstall VM-B and all Virtual Cables to the point it works, However, I have another problem. Now when I use VM-B it sounds like I am listening to sounds through a fan run at high speed. It is VERY choppy, and I am not sure what to do.