VM Potato - scrolling through programs in mixer

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Kamlot

VM Potato - scrolling through programs in mixer

Post by Kamlot »

Hi!
I'm coming with an issues/idea:
  1. As there is still an unresolved problem with multiple instances of programs coming to multiple Virtual Inputs (from this topic viewtopic.php?f=6&t=639&p=1787&hilit=mu ... fbb5#p1787) is there a chance to add sliders to this part of the window (see attachment) - separate for each Virtual Input?
    That would help a lot to move through multiple programs opened.
  2. Also, it appears that there is a problem with showing the Steam name in this part of the window as it is empty.
  3. I can't find how to resolve this but when I'm recording audio from VAIO3 (main output being set as VM VAIO in Windows Sound Settings) all other newly opened programs are set as Mute by default. Hasn't noticed it without recording but I need to check this properly. Any ideas on how to change this behaviour?
Attachments
image_2021-01-07_165609.png
image_2021-01-07_165609.png (7.09 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
Kamlot

Re: VM Potato - scrolling through programs in mixer

Post by Kamlot »

Yeah, the Issue from point 3. only appears when I start recording right after properly booting to the system.
When I start my browser, Discord, and other stuff and then I'll start recording it's okay (even after turning other apps off and on again) but when I start recording and run the browser, Discord, and other stuff then all of it is being muted.