Macro button configuration

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
brickviking

Macro button configuration

Post by brickviking »

While I like the big fat macro buttons and the holding window, I'd like the ability to change the size of each button, and possibly the Active/Inactive colour for each button as an RGB string. Is there anything I can do about this, or am I asking for the wrong thing here?

Regards, BrickViking (DrSmokey)
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Macro button configuration

Post by Vincent Burel »

thanks for your message,
for the moment there is no such color options...
difficult to change button color since it's a bitmap...
or we can try by drawing an internal background rectangle on it...
will make test...

for the button size, i don't see an easy way to change this parameters.
brickviking

Post by brickviking »

Hello there. As it's been a couple of months, I'm just touching base with you about the ability to rescale or reshape buttons.

I've also got a couple of other questions. First, how can I set up a macro button to reduce the volume by say, -3db. Apparently I could do it using an external program using GetParameter and then SetParameter, but I'm trying to set up MacroButtons so I can use two buttons to incrementally raise/lower the volume on a strip.

Second, sometimes the icons in my systemtray go missing (hey, this is Vista after all). It's not just the VoiceMeeter icons that may go missing, so I'd like a way I could set up a button to show the Banana window. Is there a way to do that without needing anything else aside from macros and banana?

I'm enjoying Banana and MacroButtons and making good use of them.

(Post 8)
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

brickviking wrote:how can I set up a macro button to reduce the volume by say, -3db.
in the next coming version (end of week) it will be possible to make RELATIVE settings like bus(0).gain +=3 or bus(0).gain -=3
brickviking wrote:sometimes the icons in my systemtray go missing (hey, this is Vista after all). It's not just the VoiceMeeter icons that may go missing
if you click on SysTray Area, it should display all other icons no?