Feature request : sample rate > 96kHz?

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
BigBen

Re: Feature request : sample rate > 96kHz?

Post by BigBen »

Sorry about the confusion in the name of the Hifi Audio cable.
Vincent Burel wrote:no, ASIO bridge is managing your ASIO 8 channels (it's displayed on your screenshot : in:8 out:8). and ASIO Bridge forward the 8 input channels to HIFI Cable output ... but Windows Will limit it to 2 channels at the end (note it works on Windows XP with 8 channels, this limitation comes with VISTA).
well, I thought of checking the meters on the DAC and all 8 channels are moving, so I guess there is no limitation after all...

Vincent Burel wrote:ha, very strange! could try to check that your ravenna driver is no used by another app and see if you can change your ASIO buffer size to 512 instead of 1024 ?
I tested right after a reboot, nothing running. And when the Ravenna driver is used (e.g. in Voicemeeter), ASIO bridge shows the driver as "stopped".

No luck wih 512 instead of 1024 in Ravenna configuration.

I thought of setting everything at 44.1 and there, it works fine! Interesting, although running at that rate kind of defeats the purpose of the all thing :/

One last thing I checked : on VM, using the MME HF Cable Input instead of WDM. And that worked. Once. I changed to WDM and then back to MME and there it didn't work anymore.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

very strange, ok, i will make the test soon.
did you use this version ?
MergingRavennaASIODriver_10.0.7_hotfix_Build29268_x64
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

Yes, I'm using that latest driver version