Multiple midi controllers

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
daccy

Multiple midi controllers

Post by daccy »

I'm still learning my way around Voicemeeter and I've bumped into a question I can't answer:
Is it possible to use more than one MIDI controller simultaneously with Voicemeeter (and with the Macro Buttons app) ?

In Voicemeeter, Menu -> M.I.D.I. Input Device:, it is possible to select one MIDI input device, and to change from one to another, but I can't see any way to select multiple MIDI devices.

In the Macro Buttons app it seems to be possible to learn MIDI input only from the same MIDI input device that is already selected in Voicemeeter.

If there's a way to use more than one MIDI controller that would be great, or if there's a way to use one MIDI controller for Voicemeeter and a different one for Macro Buttons that would be useful, too.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Multiple midi controllers

Post by Vincent Burel »

only one MIDI device can be selected in the Voicemeeter MIDI mapping.
and this device is also used by MACROButtons app.

We note your request to have possibly 2 different MIDI device on Voicemeeter and Macro Buttons.
Bena

Re: Multiple midi controllers

Post by Bena »

Same here.
I have a launchpad mini for Macro button and I want to use my brand new Akai Midimix for levels on voicemeeter and macrobutton (for the mute button to light up when needed).