How To Send Audio To Mobile Devices

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

How To Send Audio To Mobile Devices

Post by Vincent Burel »

With VBAN Features, it is possible to send audio from Voicemeeter Virtual Audio Mixer to mobile Devices (iOs & Android) Thanks to VBAN Receptor application. For a first test you can download the free application
VBAN Receptor Lite on iTune: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vban-re ... ?ls=1&mt=8
VBAN Receptor Lite on GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ceptorlite
VoicemeeterAudioToMobileDevice.jpg
VoicemeeterAudioToMobileDevice.jpg (114.96 KiB) Viewed 243422 times
To receive audio on VBAN Receptor Lite application, you have to send a VBAN stream called “Stream1” limited to 44100 Hz Stereo 16bits.
Then simply click on Connect button to get audio on your mobile device.
VBANReceptorLiteQuickDoc2.jpg
VBANReceptorLiteQuickDoc2.jpg (104.75 KiB) Viewed 243422 times
Configuring VBAN Stream is easy to do in Voicemeeter VBAN Configuration page. Just define Outgoing Stream to your mobile devices, set the destination IP Address and rename your Stream to “Stream1”.
VBANOutgoingStream1Configuration.jpg
VBANOutgoingStream1Configuration.jpg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 243421 times
Tech Sakima

Re: How To Send Audio To Mobile Devices

Post by Tech Sakima »

It says audio is being received on the mobile, but I can't hear anything.
grahamk

Post by grahamk »

Is documentation available that details the differences between vban lite and the paid version for an ipad?

I am plugging the headphone jack of an ipad into an amp and am finding that the lite version does not give me the volume I need – will the gain control on the paid version help with that or am I hitting a hardware limit?

Thanks!
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

VBAN Receptor FULL version is able to listen to any VBAN Stream (not only the "Stream1" in 44100 Hz max, Stereo Max, 16bit s max) but all audio format and you can select the stream you want to hear and tweak some Equalizations.
mike@panaweb.co.uk

Post by mike@panaweb.co.uk »

Tech Sakima wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:10 pm It says audio is being received on the mobile, but I can't hear anything.
Same here.....I have a stream set up and working. Receptor is receiving the stream as I can see the audio on the meters in receptor but the audio does not come out of the speaker or headphone out of the device..I have tried on two different android devices and an ipad....As I have followed the instructions and had no proper replies from support or forum I can only assume this product does not actually work because if it did work then I would have got a quick fix helpful reply from support..so there must be a serious issue with this app not working properly or certainly it must be flaky and unreliable
mike@panaweb.co.uk

Vincent Burel wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:24 am VBAN Receptor FULL version is able to listen to any VBAN Stream (not only the "Stream1" in 44100 Hz max, Stereo Max, 16bit s max) but all audio format and you can select the stream you want to hear and tweak some Equalizations.
But we are using stream1 in 44100hz and it still doesw not work
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

Q1 : the RCV LED is green on your VBAN-Receptor Lite ?
Q2: you send a 44100 kHz stream: 16bit and 1 or 2 channels ?
mike@panaweb.co.uk

A1. yes the RCV is green

A2. yes I am sending 4410khz stream as indicated on voicemeter 16 bit onw outgoing steam 1 with two channels
mike@panaweb.co.uk

If it helps I cannot get receptor working on my samsung galaxy a21s it crashes the phone and the phone restarts
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

we need to update Andoird version... will be done in this month normally...