vb cable no sound after win 10 update

VB-Cable A & B, HIFI-Cable, ASIO Bridge
RichardG062

vb cable no sound after win 10 update

Post by RichardG062 »

I have VB Cable installed on my PC and up to now it has been working well. However I have recently completed a Windows 10 Pro update v1809 and VB Cable is now not working. I have looked at the various sound setting and everything appears to be OK with the status saying this device is working correctly with most recent driver installed. I have tried uninstalling (restarting PC) and then re installing (again restarting PC) but again no sound when |I select VB Cable.

Anyone else have this issue after a Win 10 update? and if so, the solution to fix the problem.

Thank Youi
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: vb cable no sound after win 10 update

Post by Vincent Burel »

could you connect your VB-CABLE as you use to do it and run the VBCABLEControl_Panel (located in the vbcable zip package) and make a screenshot ?
RichardG062

Re: vb cable no sound after win 10 update - FIXED

Post by RichardG062 »

Thank you for your reply, apologies for the delay in replying. It appears each time there is a (major) WIN 10 'update' it knocks out the audio settings on VB Cable. By going into the sound options on WIN 10 and checking each setting eventually I managed to correct the problem and now have VB cable back up and working again.