Disappeared VoicemeeterMacroButtons.exe

How to use Voicemeeter Remote API and control Voicemeeter Audio Engine
EqwilPL

Disappeared VoicemeeterMacroButtons.exe

Post by EqwilPL »

Greetings community, Eqwil here,

I currently discovered the macro button feature of VMB and was actually quite impressed by its usage. I opened it with the “MacroButtons: Run on voicemeeter start” button in the menu. I could set up my keybinds and activated the setting “system tray ( close == hide)”.

So far so good, but at the next start of voicemeeter the macrobutton window didn’t appear anymore … And there is my issue, because I can’t change or set up other keybinds anymore.
But the weird part of it is that when I open the task manager the application is displayed as running.

So it seems like its running invisible, cause its neither displayed in the Taskbar.

I’d appreciate your help to make it useable again. Tank is yous.
Eqwil.
Attachments
2020-02-11 21_14_26-.png
2020-02-11 21_14_26-.png (43.59 KiB) Viewed 27464 times
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Disappeared VoicemeeterMacroButtons.exe

Post by Vincent Burel »

you should find it in the system tray then...
(in the small icon list on the right of your task bar).

BTW: to show MacroButton on startup you may check the option "show app on startup".
EqwilPL

Re: Disappeared VoicemeeterMacroButtons.exe

Post by EqwilPL »

Oh thank you, now the application is displayed in the taskbar again.
But there is unfortunately still the issue that the app is invisible, so I can see it just in the Taskbar but not on my Screen.
Thanks, Eqwil.

PS: Nevermind I could press "Show Macro Buttons" in the system tray and it appeared again. So thanks a lot for your assistance, really appreciate the program and happy I can use it again. :D :D Thank you very much!!, Eqwil.