[DEV] Receiving a VBAN Audio Stream

VB-Audio Network Protocol and applications
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Receiving a VBAN Audio Stream

Post by Vincent Burel »

On Transmitter side your IP Host Address (on top) shows 2 IP-Address in the same SubNet.
it seems you have a network adapter configured on 192.168.1.32 and another one in the same subnet: 192.168.1.33

So when sending VBAN stream to 192.168.1.88, the system is possibly using one or other adapter,
Consequently some packets are send on the wrong network adapter... while the receiver is waiting from 192.168.1.33 only.

in other words , you are in "underrun" error because you are not receiving all packet from 192.168.1.33 (some other packets are sent from 192.168.1.32).

so, on the transmitter side, in windows system network option, you may change the subnet IP address of one or your network adapter or disable it.
KaratePyjamas

Re: Receiving a VBAN Audio Stream

Post by KaratePyjamas »

I would like to report an issue with the Android version of the VBAN receiver. The stream drop down boxes don't scale well on my Galaxy S6. When I have multiple streams being sent it's impossible to select which stream I want to 'listen' to. The drop down menu scrolls behind the interface. You can already see how some of it is partially hidden.

Not sure if this is the right place to report it, but it'll do for now. The problem can be negated by only outputting 1 stream though, sort of...
https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/2veJg15H3.png