Why is Voicemeeter AUX at 96000?

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Spogg

Why is Voicemeeter AUX at 96000?

Post by Spogg »

Hi all

I’m new to this forum so please be gentle with me ;)

A few days ago I started to use Voicemeeter Banana v2.0.4.1 and it’s excellent (now I’ve figured out the configuration on my PC). I will use it to make demo videos of my homemade VST plugins running in Reaper (ASIO with Scarlett 6i6) and recording it in OBS, and it works fine.

I do have a question though.

Under Voicemeeter AUX it’s saying 96000 Hz / 7168 yet nowhere am I using this rate. Everything on the system is set to 44100 and I can’t see a way to alter this 96000 setting. I don’t know if I should be concerned about this, so maybe someone could clarify it for me…

Cheers

Spogg
RacerX

Re: Why is Voicemeeter AUX at 96000?

Post by RacerX »

Launch the VoiceMeeter Banana VAIO Aux control panel and change the value, reboot. In Windows 10 Programs > VB Audio > Virtual AUX IO Control Panel. Hover over More to expand the selection; left-click Run as administrator. Acknowledge the User Account Control (UAC) dialog box to open the interface. Left-click Options in the upper left corner of the window.
Spogg

Post by Spogg »

Hi RacerX

Of course I should have said I'm running Win7 SP1, so I don't see exactly what you described.

However, I understood what I had to do so I ran all the executables I could find under VB. All the settings were already saying 44100 but I selected this in the options, rebooted and now the AUX input is saying 44100 on the Banana GUI.

So I must thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction. :D

Cheers

Spogg
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Glad you got it sorted out. :D :D :D :D