Voicemeeter Potato conflict with discord.

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Powpowder

Voicemeeter Potato conflict with discord.

Post by Powpowder »

Hi there everyone,

I'm currently having a problem with Voicemeeter Potato. Just so you know I have all the correct devices set as default and default communications although any tips around this please say just incase I've missing something!

So in discord I set the output (the mic) and correct input for voicemeeter aux in, but after a while it seems that my voice (only.in discord) cracks up and hurts the peoples ears when I talk. This happens after a while. Restarting it doesn't fix the issues. I've had to set my mic on discord as just my blue snowball.

Anyone have recommendations regarding this?

Many thanks,

Pow.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Voicemeeter Potato conflict with discord.

Post by Vincent Burel »

check that you have max buffer size for VAIO''s and that your output A1 device is working solid.
post a screenshot of Voicemeeter and System Settings Dialog box to let us check your config...
battlestrong

Post by battlestrong »

Vincent Burel wrote:check that you have max buffer size for VAIO''s and that your output A1 device is working solid.
post a screenshot of Voicemeeter and System Settings Dialog box to let us check your config...
If I can ask a question about what you exactly mean by "A1 device is working solid"? Like how can I check it?
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

the best way to check your output A1 is running solid is to playback a sound with the integrated banana recorder.
in this use case you have only one audio stream running fully clocked by output A1 device.
if it plays the sound correctly, without cut or crackling or noise or anything, then your master audio stream works ok...
and then everything else is expected to work ok.