Macrobuttons Volume Control Issue

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Whale

Macrobuttons Volume Control Issue

Post by Whale »

https://i.imgur.com/y8A44BK.png

I have "High Volume" and "Low Volume" keys set as you see above (-10dB, -20dB). I also have High+ and Low+, which are (-0dB, -30dB), which use ctrl+Vol+ or ctrl+Vol-.

Here's the problem -- the High Volume and Low Volume binds seem to stop working after a while of my computer being on, and the controls revert to default (which means adjusting my windows volume). The High+ and Low+ still work. I am not quite sure what causes them to stop working, but I suspect it's entering and leaving a fullscreen game. Closing the Macrobuttons and reopening them from scratch fixes it.

I have tried it with and without hooking the volume keys in Voicemeeter (Potato). I run Macrobuttons as admin on windows start with a scheduled task (windows task scheduler) with admin privileges on user logon.

Any advice?
weeemrcb

Re: Macrobuttons Volume Control Issue

Post by weeemrcb »

I've seen instances where another program running can interfere with the macros.
e.g. If I'm playing Ring Of Elysium I can no longer macro toggle volume down and up from within the game
Whale

Post by Whale »

weeemrcb wrote:I've seen instances where another program running can interfere with the macros.
e.g. If I'm playing Ring Of Elysium I can no longer macro toggle volume down and up from within the game
Does running Macrobuttons as administrator fix that?

EDIT: Closing every running foreground program except Voicemeeter and Macrobuttons does not fix the issue.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

if i understand well,
you may find the application taking exclusive access to keyboard

you may first run MacroButton... check that your key shortcuts work with.
Then run other program and check is the MacroButton still work after.
archlord2k3

Post by archlord2k3 »

yea i cant use macro buttons to when i am playing bdo it doesnt work but the moment i click out of the game it starts to work