Thank you for your recommendation.Vincent Burel wrote: ↑Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:33 am Voicemeeter and VB-CABLE can work at 96kHz without problem.
so you recommend to follow recommendations there: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=451
and first validate your output A1 device as explained.
also you may watch this video about how to use an ASIO device correctly with Voicemeeter: https://youtu.be/35N8hkOy8h4
I followed that steps and ASIO configuration - but no luck.
check ASIO is working? -- Yes. Cubase 11 works correctly on this ASIO, with 192kHz/24bit and 96kHz/24bit.
I tried A1 only configuration with ASIO 96kHz buf 512. of course I set All VAIO default format to Stereo/96kHz/24bit.
- seamless audio with foobar2000 and VoiceMeeter integrated player
- some interrupts with iTunes (any iTunes configuration, includes DirectSound/96kHz/24bit)
- no other audio playing: seamless
- no other audio playing with scrolling iTunes library: almost seamless
- with iTunes playing: a few short (10-20ms) interrupts occurred
- with iTunes playing and scrolling library: many interrupts occurred
- with foobar2000 playing: seamless
- with foobar2000 playing and web browsing (Google Chrome) including heavy scroll: seamless
- with foobar2000 playing and iTunes library browsing: many interrupts occurred