New to using the Macros

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
cinnkid

New to using the Macros

Post by cinnkid »

Hi, I am such a fan of Voicemeeter Banana, I have encouraged many to try a few have.
Ok after 4 1/2 years of using VMB, I finally got around to using macros. I made a ducking, fade out fade in, raise lower gain incrementally.

I want to make the macro buttons change color when they active, IE ducking would be totally off default color - open mic state red.
- returns to normal state green

anyway, can someone post a tested macro button color change ie red to green ??
also, is 0 the color for the default color?

what is the code to turn off macros completely in case I have a problem. During my first attempt of using ducking, it was bouncing around so much, I do live hosting radio stream to live audience in the same virtual room, so there is a lot of activity, and I had to turn off the ducking. The problem might have been lag and overloaded PC causing some issues. I turned off the trigger.

Any help is greatly appreciated..
cinnkid

Re: New to using the Macros

Post by cinnkid »

Can someone at least confirm yes or no there is code for changing the color of macro buttons?
xcasxcursex

Re: New to using the Macros

Post by xcasxcursex »

I don't believe that macro buttons can change their colour programmatically. I can't find any reference to it in the API or VM manual. I tried a few commands and none worked.

In short: No, sorry :(