[Potato insert bus] Problem with insert bus audio does not sound clean(has crackling after restart was fine before)

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
iurirolho

Re: [Potato insert bus] Problem with insert bus audio does not sound clean(has crackling after restart was fine before)

Post by iurirolho »

i have found a list of realtek drivers that are more stable than the default I had before, so far I think its a bit more stable but I stopped using the bus as something I use does the same effect as what I was using the bus for
losmuerto

Re: [Potato insert bus] Problem with insert bus audio does not sound clean(has crackling after restart was fine before)

Post by losmuerto »

i have rpoblems with realtek and cantabile, when i set it not to 192K then i always (ok 95%) a crackling, at 192K i have never any problem
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

Our Virtual ASIO Drivers for virtual ASIO INSERT or Virtual I/O as well, are striclty synchronized to the mainstream with a single swap buffer latency.

This process will work correct if this 2 conditions are respected:
- the main stream is stable in time and not too fast: buffer must be above 256 sample for 48 kHz samplerate.
- the connected ASIO application must process each buffer in time (no DSP peak allowed).

More explanation:
https://forum.vb-audio.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=506