GoXLR or similar

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
JAXi

GoXLR or similar

Post by JAXi »

Is there a device (GoXLR) or a similar one that could be used as visual display of voicemeeter. I'm kinda done using my drawing tablet as a display for the program. I'd need to be able to send "signals" to the device through voicemeeter / macro buttons as a MIDI? Dunno the right words atm. I hope y get what I'm tryin to say. I'd need electric/motor sliders or whatever? I think device like that exists? Can someone link me one? My max "budget" is around 500$ (can't pay a lot more for one device only for checking volume values etc).

If such device doesn't exist. That would be a nice thing to create (profitable).
JAXi

Re: GoXLR or similar

Post by JAXi »

Behringer X-Touch hmm? Could it work? It's just in my budget. Are those LED panels just there are or those configurable like in stream deck/loupedeck?
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

the last MIDI-mapping has been developped with a Behringer MIDI controller:
https://forum.vb-audio.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1410
JAXi

Post by JAXi »

The newest update on macro buttons broke my stream deck configuration? There's no logical ids no more? The "HID Device Button" way doesn't work for me? Like nothing happens. Is there a setup for it? There's no icon nor text & nothing happens when I press any buttons on the deck.
JAXi

Post by JAXi »

Also thanks for the reply. It certainly is in within my budget range. I'm kinda excited.
JAXi

Post by JAXi »

Do the macro buttons remember last state? Like can it check the VM state? Or is that still out of question? The "settings" get reset every time I restart the PC (rarely though), but it means I need to sync everything. Is there a code to check VM state in VM Macro Buttons?