3 Speaker separate with L/R setting

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
kaninmike

3 Speaker separate with L/R setting

Post by kaninmike »

Dear everyone,

I have 3 monitor with internal speaker. Currently I am using VM Banana and let the sound come out from HW output A1 A2 A3.

My question is how can I let A1 out only Left channel. A2 both channel. A3 only right channel.

Regards,
Kanin

Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: 3 Speaker separate with L/R setting

Post by Vincent Burel »

not really possible since there is no PAN on BUS.
it could be possible with the 8x8 Gain matrix (installed with voicemeeter) but processing a single BUS at a time...

i note your request anyway...
kaninmike

Post by kaninmike »

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your quick response. I appreciate and will wait for next update :)

Regards,
Kanin
Andres

Post by Andres »

Hi. As an alternative in the meantime You can explore using the Balance control exposed in the Levels tab of the Properties window for the monitor in the Windows Sound control panel. My monitor is connected via HDMI to an AMD graphics but I assume nVidia will also support that.
HDMI Monitor - Properties - Levels.png
HDMI Monitor - Properties - Levels.png (7.96 KiB) Viewed 6776 times
Snapper

Post by Snapper »

@Andres my walkaround atm for pan on BUS Output is to use the EQ for it.

Combine a Highpass and Lowpass on Channel 2 to cancel it out completely for A1 and only Channel 1 (left signal) should remain.
Same on Channel 1 for A3 and only right channel remains.

Here i have it done on A3 to output only chanel 1 (left), so my normal EQ settings for this speaker is still on channel 1.
Screenshot vbaudio_pan_with_eq.jpg
Screenshot vbaudio_pan_with_eq.jpg (54.98 KiB) Viewed 6740 times
@Vincent Burel But I really would like have a real PAN Option for the BUS, but because the BUS ist 8 Channel not just stereo this seems to be not done that easy. Maybe a submixer for each BUS, where you can adjust the pregain output levels for channel 1-8 seperately. The Master postgain then would act realative to all the pregain level settings... just an idea.