Mac alternative Voicemeeter

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
makekyf

Mac alternative Voicemeeter

Post by makekyf »

Hi!

I've tried searching on both Google and this forum, but to no avail.

Is any of you aware of a solution similar to Voicemeeter (easy to use, 'kinda' plug-and-play) for Mac M1 systems and willing to share it?

The reason I'm in need of it, is to sound good on digital meetings, for example on Zoom meetings. As of now, I've tuned my mic in OBS, and thus have to run OBS and let that act as my input with VB cable, in order to make myself sound good during Zoom meetings. The issue is that OBS uses quite some resources and I'd rather cut that out, since Zoom uses its fair share as well, especially when screen-sharing (which is something I practically always do).

If you have any suggestions, please let me know? I 'just' want my voice to sound a bit deeper, broadcast-y like, without using too many resources.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Mac alternative Voicemeeter

Post by Vincent Burel »

we are basically working on Voicemeeter version for MAC but the process is long and we have a limited resource to achieve it.

VBAN-Talkie for MAC is free and is a first version of our audio engine for Voicemeeter if you want to make some test with...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vban-ta ... 1553486090

but we know we have to finalize the Voicemeeter porting on MAC ... we are late
makekyf

Re: Mac alternative Voicemeeter

Post by makekyf »

Hi again Vincent,

Thanks for the heads up on that app, it looks perfect for my needs. Good luck on the workload, I'm looking very much forward to having VM on my Mac!

Cheers