Inconsistent behaviour of Command.Show = 1

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
xcasxcursex

Inconsistent behaviour of Command.Show = 1

Post by xcasxcursex »

Just a small bug report.

I have a Macro button set up with simple call to

Code: Select all

Command.Show = 1;
. I start VM minimised, and close it to the tray.

When I first press this macro button, it does make the VM window appear, but it is in the background, behind any other open windows. It may be "shown", but it is invisible until brought to the front of other windows.

Now, if I click on the windows taskbar icon to bring the VM window to the front, then close VM (X in the top corner) subsequent use of the macro button causes it to come to the front as expected.

However, if I minimize VM ( - in the top corner), then close it from the taskbar by right-clicking the taskbar icon for VM and selecting 'Close window' , subsequent use of the macro button causes the window to appear in front of all other windows except the macro buttons application, which VM is behind.

However, if I minimize VM ( - in the top corner), then close it from the taskbar by hovering the taskbar icon for VM and waiting for the window preview to appear, then click the X in that preview window to close it, subsequent use of the macro button causes the window to appear behind all other windows, as it does after the first use.

Thanks for any help with this
xcasxcursex

Re: Inconsistent behaviour of Command.Show = 1

Post by xcasxcursex »

Bump :)