VB-Cable errors

VB-Cable A & B, HIFI-Cable, ASIO Bridge
is-lis-license

VB-Cable errors

Post by is-lis-license »

Hello.
We purchased the 1000 licenses of VB-cable. However, 20-30% of our users got the following problems with VB-CABLE.
Could you suggest any solutions to fix it?
Also, Can we get an audio settings manual, so that we can check the audio configuration is set up correctly?
Please refer to the details as follows.

The issue that we are experiencing...
1.No sound (No audio output)on sites with video or audio in the browser
2.Headsets make a loud "beep" sound.
3.Microphone isn't working
Now, the users already uninstalled VB-Cable to avoid above issues.

What we have already tried
・the VB DeviceCheck (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=688
Even though the CONCLUSION of the checker command says OK(nothing bad detected) and reinstall VB-CABLE,
The issue (cannot hear sound on the headsets) still remains.
・Windows privacy settings have been set up properly regarding the VB-CABLE audio device: https://voicemeeter.com/setup-voicemeet ... c-privacy/
・Default playback and recording device has been set up properly.

I attached screenshots about the issue no,3.

Thank you.
Attachments
3.png
3.png (186.22 KiB) Viewed 24194 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (110.37 KiB) Viewed 24194 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (89.84 KiB) Viewed 24194 times
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: VB-Cable errors

Post by Vincent Burel »

hello,

the driver installation is OK. your problem is simply an audio configuration problem.
now you should explain the audio path to let me understand your workflow.

So, In your screenshot, i can see the CABLE Input is not set as default playback device, so does not get any PC sound.
Question: what application is connected to VB-CABLE input ? in other words: what application is sending audio to the VB-CABLE Input ?

other question: what application is connected to VB-CABLE output ? are your using the Windows LISTEN Option ?

Could you post a screenshot of the VBCABLE_ControlPanel app (you will find it in VB-CABLE ZIP package).

REMINDER: The VB-CABLE is a virtual audio cable made to connect 2x applications together, a player to a recorder. If you need more routing/mixing option you may use Voicemeeter or Banana.