VoiceMeeter cannot connect to Marian Clara E ASIO interface

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
polyh3dron

Re: VoiceMeeter cannot connect to Marian Clara E ASIO interface

Post by polyh3dron »

I just set up my Marian Clara E and I am running into the same issues everyone else seems to be experiencing. It works fine in the Matrix beta though. What I can't figure out is, how do I access the ASIO settings window that is screenshotted in this thread for the Clara E?

EDIT: I accessed the ASIO settings window through Pro Tools, tried the 32-bit compatibility setting and set a 64 sample buffer and still couldn't get it working, just like Daniel. Hope this can get fixed soon, I got this Dante card because the Focusrite Dante PCIe R's ASIO driver kept freezing after Windows startup unless I did a full power down because apparently it doesn't play well with Ryzen systems.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

thanks for reporting...

in Matrix version 1.0.0.2, you can now open the ASIO control panel by CTL+Clicking on slot identifier ("ASIO128", "ASIO64A" or "ASIO64B").
polyh3dron

Post by polyh3dron »

Vincent Burel wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:49 pmVoicemeeter update will certainly come in September.
Any word on the status of the Voicemeeter update?
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

it's now planned for November.

but you can test it with Matrix (coconut version in beta test on our discord allow to manage 512 channel ASIO) and connect Voicemeeter to it as temporary workaround.
Daniel_7234hgd

Post by Daniel_7234hgd »

Hello Vincent,

what is the status of the VoiceMeeter "November" Update?

(Matrix is not an option at the moment because we have qualified VoiceMeeter for our system and therefore have to stick with it.)
polyh3dron

Post by polyh3dron »

Update finally came out in December. It works with the Clara E... but only for the A1 output. It's not possible to assign outputs A2-A5 to the Clara E as well. Vincent has acknowledged this as a regression that will be fixed in a later version.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

yes, i think this last issue is fixed with the latest posted version 3.1.0.1