No input stream recognized

VB-Audio Network Protocol and applications
HGA1

No input stream recognized

Post by HGA1 »

Sorry, I know that there are plenty of topics in the forum about that, but they didn't helped me.
I have checked all the parameters and also with nmap that the UDP 6980 port is open.
I am a little bit confused, that in the info column the i-button is visible.
What does it exact mean?
Is it a working connection? But why is no incomming stream recognized?

What else I could check?
Attachments
VBAN.png
VBAN.png (165.27 KiB) Viewed 20353 times
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: No input stream recognized

Post by Vincent Burel »

'i' in blue means last ping worked, you can right click to get info about connected unit (and possibly resend a ping to see if still connected).

you may check firewall too and let us see your VBAN configuration for the transmitter side...
HGA1

Post by HGA1 »

As I wrote in my first message, I already tested the firewall forUDP 6980. The result you can see in the screenshot.
Is there anything else to test with the firewall?
Attachments
Nmap.png
Nmap.png (190.57 KiB) Viewed 20349 times
VBAN1.png
VBAN1.png (200.47 KiB) Viewed 20349 times
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

apparently
from HGA , you send a Stream "Micro1" to APP , that is not received by APP

you may check ip-address used by right clicking on hostname displayed in IP Address to column (don't know if it's case sensitive or not).

possibly replace by direct IP-Address... to see if the problem could be more in the IP-hostname resolution... this can happen if you changed IP-Address of your receptor PC for example... ARP cache is possibly not updated...
HGA1

Post by HGA1 »

Both computers have fixed IPs. It has also worked on the beginning without problems. What happend, I don't have any idea!
But its is working now again. I used Widows to test the network interface. Windows changed the interface to DHCP. After I changed it again to the old values, it was working again.