Configure ASIO

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
HGA1

Configure ASIO

Post by HGA1 »

I use a radio automation software. These software doesn't provide any ASIO interface, which I could use for example as an output, but is use BASS and it provides a setup to define the four VM-CAIOs as output or input.
So I setup VM-VAIO1/2 as output and VM-VAIO7/8 as input, from the view of the radio software.
The next step was to define VM-VAIO1/2 as output of the radio signal, therefore as input for Voicemeeter.
But at the Vitual Input I can not see any signal. Under menu->System Settings I als can nothing see from a ASIO interface.

The same for the Voicemeeter output, how I can define that the output signal, A or B goes to VM-VAIO7/8?
Andres

Re: Configure ASIO

Post by Andres »

Hi. You could try setting the input also to VM-VAIO 1/2. The B button is connected to VoiceMeeter Output. A button is for Hardware Outputs A1 and A2. Could you please share a Voicemeeter screenshot or maybe describe your setup a little further to help you.
HGA1

Re: Configure ASIO

Post by HGA1 »

Hallo Andreas,

thank you, after I selected for input and output VM-VAIO 1/2 it was working fine.
To understand it right, VM-VAIO 1/2 are indepandant for input and output and the ones which are used primary by Voicemeeter.