Multiple apps outputting audio bug/feature request

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
zaxx386

Multiple apps outputting audio bug/feature request

Post by zaxx386 »

Good-day,

I am a registered Potato user (for 1.5 years). I love the product and have found it works awesome. I do have a feature request/bug that I would like to bring to the attention of the developers.

When I open a game and it has built in voice chat it will create two (at minimum) output entries in the app list for Voicemeter VAIO. This is expected behaviour. My problem is that I may also have opened stem, discord, a music player, etc. All of these will also show up on the list of apps outputting audio to Voicemeter VAIO.

When there are more than 4 audio outputs to Voicemeter the additional apps in the list are hidden from view and there is no way to scroll to show them. This causes problems when you want to adjust the audio level of something that is hidden from access.

I would like to suggest that when there are more than 4 items in the list, please make a scroll bar next to the mute button so we can scroll down to find additional items to adjust their volume.

Thanks
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Multiple apps outputting audio bug/feature request

Post by Vincent Burel »

right click on the area where is shown the 4 app volume slider, it will be extended to let you manage more connected app.
zaxx386

Post by zaxx386 »

OMG!! I never knew this... appreciate you teaching me how to see more apps. Thank-you kindly!
dermaxem

Post by dermaxem »

may i ask here please, why there are some programs double/tripple, others only one time?
And how to mange that, please?
i try to play with the audio-settings from windows
but the programs appear there only once. why are they shown at any channel in the upper picture?