Three Audio Outputs

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
bobhalverson

Three Audio Outputs

Post by bobhalverson »

I want to have (3) audio outputs from my Windows 10 PC.
The on-board PC speaker/headphone audio and (2) bluetooth devices.
As it stood, the PC would only handle (1) bluetooth device.
In doing some Googling, I found that I needed to upgrade to Bluetooth 5, which I did.
I can now support (2) bluetooth devices, but I lose the on-board PC speaker/headphone audio.
VoiceMeeter would apparently give me the capability I need to handle all (3) together.
Unfortunately, I have been unable to figure out how to do this.
I have read the documentation, but it is technically somewhat over my head.
This seems like it s/b easy, but I can't seem to decipher my way through the technical jargon.
Would like some straight-forward guidance on how to do this.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided...
bobhalverson

Re: Three Audio Outputs

Post by bobhalverson »

Maybe I really need VoiceMeeter Banana to do this...
rodak

Post by rodak »

I think you would need Banana. There are a number of good videos on Youtube that address various use cases for the VoiceMeeter products. The TheFranswah Studio has a lot of Voicemeeter vidoes. I found this particular one very helpful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JVysF1-YIU
dg9bfc_sigi

Post by dg9bfc_sigi »

thats EXACTLY why i have installed the mixer!!! (besides some other nice effects that make it my allday workhorse ... see below)
my soundapp (software defined radio soft) only supports one output .. but i have a wireless speaker mike (similar to a headset soundwise), desktop speakers (usb soundcard), hdmi sound (to tv that i use as a big screen), a bluetooth box) .... mixer solved all my problems ...(will tell about and have some thoughts .. but not to hijack this will make a new thread)
dg9bfc sigi