Settings for HDMI

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
CAshley

Settings for HDMI

Post by CAshley »

We just upgraded our sound system & added visual at my church. With a Windows PC I am using Voicemeeter to send audio to different televisions - 1 in the control room & others in another building - to show our livestream. I am using an HDMI over CAT6 splitter/extender to get the picture & audio to the other building. The television in the control room has an HDMI cable running from the tower (GPU) to it and has audio & picture. I have picture but no audio on the twlevision in the other building. The splitter/extender has an hdmi out so I plugged the control room television into it but had no audio. I contacted the manufacturer of the splitter/extender & after some back & forth they recommended finding out what VM recommends. The splitter/extender has dip switches to set for video & audio qualities. The choices for audio are 2 channel, HD, & Dolby.
What do the Voicemeeter output settings need to be for HDMI?

Chris
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Settings for HDMI

Post by Vincent Burel »

could you post a screenshot of your Voicemeeter system settings dialog box.
CAshley

Post by CAshley »

I will try later. I uninstalled it this morning. I tried an HDMI extender from a different manufacturer. The audio did not work with it as well. This extender has automatic EDID so there were not any settings to screw up.
CAshley

Post by CAshley »

I have not had a chance to install VM again. I, however, found the screenshots I had taken.

C.Ashley
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (78.66 KiB) Viewed 5004 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (78.57 KiB) Viewed 5004 times