Audio level Goes Up Randomly

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
zh2oson

Audio level Goes Up Randomly

Post by zh2oson »

I've been using the VoiceMeeter Virtual Audio Mixer for years without incident. Last week, however, I began experiencing an issue where the volume randomly begins to increase on its own.

Both the Feeder Gain for the Virtual Input and the Hardware goes up at the same rate and at the same time. There's nothing triggering the remote and macro buttons and the volume on my computer isn't being changed either - it is just happening in the Virtual Audio Mixer.

It doesn't always happen, but it has been doing this pretty regularly in the past few days.

I've uninstalled/reinstalled, but that hasn't fixed the issue.

Any help and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Audio level Goes Up Randomly

Post by Vincent Burel »

never heard about this problem, but I suggest you to update to latest version if not done already
https://voicemeeter.com/voicemeeter-upd ... mber-2022/

if the problems remains, you may post a screenshot showing what is moving exactly on the Voicemeeter GUI
zh2oson

Post by zh2oson »

Thanks.

I've deleted the old version and downloaded the current one from your link. I'll report back.

I will note, though, that upon re-booting my computer with the new version of VoiceMeeter, all of my settings were retained...so I'm wondering if the bug that is causing my weird volume changes is in some hidden file somewhere.
zh2oson

Post by zh2oson »

After deleting and re-installing the most recent version, I'm still having the problem. Both the Virtual Input and Hardware Out volume sliders tick up randomly and automatically:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uQo1J5 ... sp=sharing

As I stated earlier, the remote isn't being triggered and my overall computer volume isn't causing the problem.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

cannot access to your file.