Few questions (thanks in advance)

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
myrddin

Few questions (thanks in advance)

Post by myrddin »

Hey thanks for taking the time to read this... I have been trying to decide on a few things, and I thought why not ask...

1. is the normal path for the install package: C:\Program Files (x86)\VB\Voicemeeter - I ask because I run the Potato version in 64 bit, and it just caught me off guard. It appears that the package just uses the X86 location since its installing both versions of the product (x86/x64) and I would assume that the app uses the OS to determine what one to run, or I guess it's possible that potato is x64 only?

2. Can someone tell me if it's better to assign the physical inputs, or should I just use the patch inside settings to pick the CH's as required. I suspect the answer is it depends... and or both are OK... just looking for confirmation... Unless someone says don't do that, because...

3. Is it recommended to check the restart audio eng settings (both for A1 and ALL) or should I uncheck and just do it as needed? I have never had a problem, but just wondering what is recommended. I have to do this like most folks because randomly at times the audio will become distorted.

Thanks... just hoping that someone can answer these so I can stop thinking about them...