Voicemeeter UMC Asio

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Tony EI7BMB

Voicemeeter UMC Asio

Post by Tony EI7BMB »

Hi, I am using a behringer UMC404 HD with voicemeeter Banana. On start up the "Hardware UMC Asio" indicator flashes red, I have tried various settings without success however if I set the engine to "normal" in settings and then change back to "swift" it works and will continue working until next PC reboot. I'd appreciate any advice to resolve this
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Voicemeeter UMC Asio

Post by Vincent Burel »

maybe the ASIO service is not ready when Voicemeeter is launched ... i don't know i've no this device... you may talk about this problem on Behringer online support / forum...
Tony EI7BMB

Post by Tony EI7BMB »

Thanks for reply Vincent. It is not a timing issue as I have waited many minutes before starting voicemeeter as a test.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

ok, do you use the ASIO driver as output A1 ?
could you post a screenshot of the voicemeeter system settings dialog box (in voicemeeter menu)?
Tony EI7BMB

Post by Tony EI7BMB »

Hi, yes A1 was selected. I have ordered the smaller UMC204HD so i will try that when it arrives to see if it works any better and I will report back. Thanks again for your help
cjunekim

Post by cjunekim »

I have no problem using UMC404HD ASIO with voicemeeter banana. Have you updated the driver? They recently released an updated version. It is a major update.
Tony EI7BMB

Post by Tony EI7BMB »

Thanks I have a couple of drivers here to try when new unit arrives.
Tony EI7BMB

Post by Tony EI7BMB »

Just installed the UMC204HD with the latest driver from behringer site and the same error is occurring, heres a screenshot of my settings:

Shark-2

Post by Shark-2 »

Did you try to set the ASIO Buffer to "Default"? Some ASIO Driver do only work with the Buffer size set in the Driver and not in an other application.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

right, good remark, try with default ASIO buffer size (option in the Voicemeeter system settings dialog box).