[Potato] buffer sizes advice required

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
iurirolho

[Potato] buffer sizes advice required

Post by iurirolho »

a running potato but i have a problem with an external program am running called spacial sound card its running along with voicemeeter I had it freeze and crash and I wonder if buffer being feed could have run out and so should I increase its buffer to see if it survives, am asking here because I feel some might have an insight on what could be done, I tried contacting the dev but so far no major help been given, so tough maybe here somebody can provide me with some insight on problem and maybe some advice in regards to buffer in audio, with all that said I hope I can learn something here that could help me.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: [Potato] buffer sizes advice required

Post by Vincent Burel »

keep default size or recommended size. if the problem remains, post a screenshot of your voicemeeter and its system settings dialog box, to explain us where the problem comes .
iurirolho

Post by iurirolho »

well i tried all settings but software still crashed totaly forcing me to reboot since then i changed to a one that is from razer aka razer sorround
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Post by Vincent Burel »

what do you mean by "crash" ? do you get a message from windows ? what does it mean ? we have no crash report!
could you post your Voicemeeter system settings dialog box screenshot ?
iurirolho

Post by iurirolho »

well the app itself i used to used crashed without any messages, but voicemeeter stayed running so i assumed was the other app, after lots of testing, so from my gathering the app is not intended to be combined with voiceemeeter but I moved on and replaced with one more reliable that crashes less so far voice meeter potato and it has been cooperating fine, so no need for questions unless something strange comes up, so, for now, its all going to according to plan.