Please make Voicemeter resizable / windowed / scaled - especially potato

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
MrMoods

Re: Please make Voicemeter resizable / windowed / scaled - especially potato

Post by MrMoods »

Forgot a screenshot of the resolution settings:

2021-06-07_223148.jpg
2021-06-07_223148.jpg (34.15 KiB) Viewed 21991 times
theTobster500

Re: Please make Voicemeter resizable / windowed / scaled - especially potato

Post by theTobster500 »

i know this thread is pretty old but this would still be a great change to make. I use potato because of the three virtual outputs but i only have one hardware input and three hardware outputs, so being able to remove the excess IO controls would be great, making the window smaller and less cluttered. i'm aware of streamer view, but you lose a LOT of settings compared to the normal interface so i'm not able to use that. i need quick eq control and changing the surround settings and i personally don't like the design of streamer mode, i much prefer the sliders and buttons of the normal interface.

at the very least please make a full screen for 1080p. it already takes up so much you can't use the rest of the space for anything meaningful, at least let us make it bigger and fill the space around the window. i have a monitor dedicated to voicemeeter because it's so big, so if you're not gonna make it smaller then let me make it bigger. if it's gonna take up a whole monitor, might as well be the whole monitor