VMP - VBAN instruction in Macros not working

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
weeemrcb

VMP - VBAN instruction in Macros not working

Post by weeemrcb »

Hi
I just uninstalled all my Voicemeeter Banana and virtual cables and installed the latest version ov Voicemeeter Potato and new virtual cables (with reboots inbetween)

Voicemeeter: v3.0.0.8
VBCABLE_Pack43 (+A+B)
VBCable_CD_PackSetup_v2152

It all went fairly well - a lot of adjusting to account for the fresh setup and I've amended all my macros to allow for the extra inputs and outputs and the only issue I ran into that I couldn't get past was with macros for VBAN.

I have a "master" macro which resets all my settings to my default setting on load-up + with a pushbutton command if I need to reset at anytime.
It's all good, but in the macro where I set/reset my VBAN it doesn't seem to work at all with the new Voicemeeter.

example:

Code: Select all

vban.instream[0].on=0
vban.instream[1].on=1
vban.outstream[0].on=0
vban.outstream[1].on=0
It doesn't disable or enable the VBAN channels and if there are other macro commands before or after (e.g. bus(0).Gain=-20), these don't get triggered either.

All other macro commands seem to work fine. It's just the vban one's that seem to be reluctant

Ta
W
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: VMP - VBAN instruction in Macros not working

Post by Vincent Burel »

just checked it , and i cannot reproduce the problem... is the VBAN Service ON ?
weeemrcb

Re: VMP - VBAN instruction in Macros not working

Post by weeemrcb »

Yes, it's on.
It was a fresh install too (uninstall VMB and the VCables before installing VCables and VMP)