Voicemeeter Potato & Cantabile 3 Lite - No audio

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
dietzdsb

Voicemeeter Potato & Cantabile 3 Lite - No audio

Post by dietzdsb »

Hello,

I have used Voicemeeter Banana with Cantabile 3 without issue for some time.

I am trying VB Potato - the installation went fine and I have been able to get the mic working.

However, my inputs of Discord, Skype, Music & System no longer work while Cantabile is active.

Cantabile reports that all connects and plugins are connected correctly, and if I switch to Banana, indeed they work - changing from Voicemeeter Potato Insert Virtual ASIO to Voicemeeter Insert Virtual ASIO, but they will not work through Potato.

I have made the appropriate changes due to the extra hardware channels, but this does not explain the issues occurring on the channels that are not affected by the increase.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Attachments
c.jpg
c.jpg (195.63 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
b.jpg
b.jpg (195.52 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
a.jpg
a.jpg (199.65 KiB) Viewed 7929 times
dietzdsb

Re: Voicemeeter Potato & Cantabile 3 Lite - No audio

Post by dietzdsb »

Can anyone help with my original query?

I have had to revert back to VB Banana, but would very much like to take advantage of the added features that Potato offers.

Also - I do suffer for the common problem of crackling audio, which requires a restart each time.

If you can see any apparent problems with my set up in that regard, please let me know.

Thank you.
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Voicemeeter Potato & Cantabile 3 Lite - No audio

Post by Vincent Burel »

did you really check that CANTABILE is connected to Virtual Potato ASIO Insert Driver (not Virtual ASIO insert for Banana) ?