You can select which ASIO4ALL channels go to which hardwareinput in the system settings.
In my picture i have selected channel 1 from the focusrite usb to hardwareinput 1 and disabled the others.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:09 pm
- Forum: Voicemeeter Remote API
- Topic: [Feature Request] Load different button map via command
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1803
So you basically want a virtual StreamDeck?
- Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:32 am
- Forum: Voicemeeter
- Topic: Feature Request: Minimised Macro Window *Resolved*
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2854
That feature is already there. Have you tried to right click on the program icon on top left. Mine looks like this and starts up minimized in the taskbar.