Voicemeeter Potato Preliminary Beta version

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
intz111

Re: Voicemeeter Potato Preliminary Beta version

Postby intz111 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:03 pm

Great piece of software! I have noticed 2 major bugs during my use that are somewhat annoying. Although they don't interfere with audio side of things, I think it would be nice if these bugs would be fixed in the future releases.

1. The Voicemeeter window seems to overlay the entire desktop, making everything in the background unusable.
Red is the area Voicemeeter takes up, although the graphical bit is quite smaller. This makes the whole red area unclickable.
Blue is Voicemeeters taskbar, i can drag the app with it, even when i click outside of the Voicemeeter GUI.
Green/Yellow is where i can click and interact with desktop or other apps.

2. Voicemeeter maximizes itself from minimized state every 6 hours, sometimes minimizing other full screen apps(games) as a result or overlaying
other windowed apps(chrome etc).

Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Postby Vincent Burel » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:10 am

thanks to all for your feedback (positive or negative ! :-) )

about the last message:

1- i never heard about this problem, and for the moment i don't see a way to reproduce it.
2- it's a half bug in fact, after 30 days period, Voicemeeter potato should display the About box (every 6 hours) to invite you to activate your license... and can oblige you to wait some second before continuing to stream. What you say is that you don't see the about box ? or what ?

intz111

Postby intz111 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:24 am

1. I just found out this problem only occurs when running dual monitor setup. It's very specific though. My 2nd monitor is essentially my
GPU->Receiver->Projector (projector is off most of the time, but 2nd desktop is still active). Every time i turn off my main monitor, the issue
with Voicemeeter overlaying everything occurs. I guess turning off my main monitor is switching primary monitors, causing this issue. Running only
1 monitor and turning that off/on causes no issues.

2. Correct, I don't see any box. It just maximizes the program.

Return to “Voicemeeter”