VoiceMeeter licence

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
wwwkennyseqcom
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Hello ... I have a big one with your VoiceMeeter Banana program. I have paid my license and at the same time the program throws me a message every month that I have to reactivate the license! Is it like a license for only a month? Or what is the problem ?! It's quite frustrating when I always have to adjust all the sound settings in my OBS over and over again !!!

Thank you for answer
Vincent Burel
Site Admin
Posts: 1322
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by Vincent Burel »

Voicemeeter Banana displays an About Box to invite you to donate...
but if you already did it, just click on “I Already made a donation” on bottom left of the dialog box.
wwwkennyseqcom
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Vincent Burel wrote:Voicemeeter Banana displays an About Box to invite you to donate...
but if you already did it, just click on “I Already made a donation” on bottom left of the dialog box.
Can you please indicate the place I should click on if I have already sent DONATE? thank you because I don't see anything in the lower left corner ?!
Attachments
Desktop_Screenshot_2020.08.05_-_20.23.46.66.png
Desktop_Screenshot_2020.08.05_-_20.23.46.66.png (219.69 KiB) Viewed 784 times
hotmitts
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by hotmitts »

I was wondering about the License too
I have Voicemeter (plain old vanilla flavour) and donated -should i have got a code ? maybe I did and didn't check all my mails ? Or don't I need one ?
I can remove the donation screen like you say, just wondering if it transfers, if have to re-activate on a future computer.
Thanks
TestXpress
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by TestXpress »

Hi wwwkennyseqcom,

Voicemeeter Banana (that you mentioned) and Voicemeeter Potato (that your screenshot shows) are different products. So, what did you donate for? I would expect Potato to decline license codes intended for Banana, as Potato brings more functionality.
wwwkennyseqcom
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

TestXpress wrote:Hi wwwkennyseqcom,

Voicemeeter Banana (that you mentioned) and Voicemeeter Potato (that your screenshot shows) are different products. So, what did you donate for? I would expect Potato to decline license codes intended for Banana, as Potato brings more functionality.
You can find my payment in the attachment and thank you very much for finding someone who is dealing with my problem and trying to solve it.
Attachments
Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.06 - 12.29.56.13.png
Desktop Screenshot 2020.08.06 - 12.29.56.13.png (62.98 KiB) Viewed 765 times
TestXpress
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:34 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by TestXpress »

Okay, thanks for clarification, that seems to be fine. So, activation itself is successful (big green "ACTIVATED" on the dialog) but after a month it suddenly resets the status? Normally it should just stay in status "ACTIVATED"...
Vincent Burel
Site Admin
Posts: 1322
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by Vincent Burel »

For this kind of question, you may contact us by the webshop contact form:
https://shop.vb-audio.com/en/contact-us
wwwkennyseqcom
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

TestXpress wrote:Okay, thanks for clarification, that seems to be fine. So, activation itself is successful (big green "ACTIVATED" on the dialog) but after a month it suddenly resets the status? Normally it should just stay in status "ACTIVATED"...
Yes, I have to set everything over and over every month: /
wwwkennyseqcom
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:33 pm

Re: VoiceMeeter licence

Post by wwwkennyseqcom »

Thank you for the link on which I will hopefully finally be able to solve my problem.
https://shop.vb-audio.com/en/contact-us

I have already filled in the form and sent it so we will see what it will be like in the end.
Post Reply