Greetings from Melbourne, Australia.
With the kind permission of Vincent, I’m posting the following request for paid assistance with setting up Virtual Audio Cable for my project.
I believe this should be very simple and straightforward
for anyone experienced in setting up and configuring VAC software from vb-audio.com.FEE BEING OFFERED
I’m having difficulties following the written/text instructions for configuring Virtual Audio Cable (and related software) and applying it to my project.
I’ve spent many hours trying to figure out how to do it, but without success.SOLUTION?
Therefore … I would like to request personal, one-to-one, real-time assistance to guide me through the process.COMMUNICATION METHOD?
Phone or Skype or live chat or any other method -- or combination of methods -- that gets the job done.
Also, I have no objection to allowing remote control of my computer in order to check things.
What I need is someone who is confident about how to accomplish the needed configuration and who can say to me: "Okay, do this first. Done? Good. Now you need to do the following. Done? What are you unsure about? Okay, that's fine, but don't worry about that, just go ahead with doing the following and you'll see what happens. Now you need to do this. etc."VAC CONFIGURATION I NEED?
I need to conduct and record Skype-to-phone interviews for our non-profit, educational project.
i.e. I will be using Skype to connect with my guest’s landline or mobile phone.The VAC configuration needs to accomplish the following
- That I can hear my voice and my guest’s voice and “system sounds” in my headphones during the interview.
- By “system sounds” I simply mean: audio clips that are on my computer – which is the same the computer on which Skype and VAC are installed. Occasionally, during an interview, I need to run short audio clips. (For instance, from some news report or some podcast or some documentary, etc.)
- That the guest (who is being interviewed) can hear my voice and system sounds.
- That my voice, the guest’s voice, and system sounds are recorded.
- I need to also be advised/guided on which specific software from vb-audio.com I need (or don’t need) to use.
If you are a confident, expert VAC user, the above configuration probably seems absurdly simple to set up. Good!
Feel free to contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are interested or need to ask for more clarification.(Please have "VAC help" or something similar in the email subject line, so I don't accidentally mistake your email for advertising.)ALSO …
I’m happy to pay upfront by PayPal or direct deposit or whatever works.
I’m very easy to get along with, tolerant, and cooperative.
I have competent skills in downloading and installing software, so don’t worry about that.
I believe (and hope!) this will be an easy and quick job for a VAC expert.
Indeed, my aim will be to MAKE this as quick as I possibly can for you --> the VAC expert.