Voicemeeter Potato Crackling,distorted sound

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Agent86

Re: Voicemeeter Potato Crackling,distorted sound

Postby Agent86 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:26 am

Have you tried to change your output buffer ?

Why are you using MME for everything ?
Why not WDM ?

Do you get crackling through B1 and B2 on their own ? Or only while streaming shadow play and OBS at the same time ?

Crackling in B1 and B2 may not be present in A1 because the output to your headset require different buffers or might require different buffers.

Try this.
-Set Engine Mode to Normal
-WDM input mode exclusive mode = NO
-WDM buffer to 480 and try see if that helps with this issue.

battlestrong

Postby battlestrong » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:30 pm

Agent86 wrote:Have you tried to change your output buffer ?

Why are you using MME for everything ?
Why not WDM ?

Do you get crackling through B1 and B2 on their own ? Or only while streaming shadow play and OBS at the same time ?

Crackling in B1 and B2 may not be present in A1 because the output to your headset require different buffers or might require different buffers.

Try this.
-Set Engine Mode to Normal
-WDM input mode exclusive mode = NO
-WDM buffer to 480 and try see if that helps with this issue.

Yes, I tried to change my output buffer size. I noticed that when I set a lower buffer size it doesn't do as much crackling as before, but it still doesn't fix the problem.

"Why are you using MME for everything ? Why not WDM ? " I was messing with settings at that time, that's why I was using MME.

"Do you get crackling through B1 and B2 on their own ? Or only while streaming shadow play and OBS at the same time ? " The conflict between audio is not appearing in OBS. In Shadowplay and even in discord crackling appears. (Discord=B1, Shadowplay=B2, OBS=B3)

"Crackling in B1 and B2 may not be present in A1 because the output to your headset require different buffers or might require different buffers." :?:

"Try this."
-I already tried to reset everything to default even windows reinstall didn't help
-480 Buffer size helps a bit I went ahead and tried all sorts of buffer sizes from the largest to the smallest and I noticed that the lower the buffer size is the less crackling there is, but it's still there and its noticeable.

Azp3ct-

Postby Azp3ct- » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:02 am

any fix for this ?! Have the same Problem that discord starts sometimes cracking for me, so the people hear my voice same like yours. any solution ?

Return to “Voicemeeter”