When My Potato Challenge Code can change ?

The Virtual Audio Mixer discussions and support...
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

When My Potato Challenge Code can change ?

Postby Vincent Burel » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Voicemeeter Potato License is given for a single PC only by a Challenge/Response code.
The Challenge Code is expected to be different on each computer.
(Challenge code is pending on your CPU and in some cases on Windows or Voicemeeter installation).

But you can re-generate your Response code once on your webshop account "My License" page.

This licensing has been designed as an alternative to SAAS model, simpler and cheaper for everyone, it is pending on PC hardware / Installation process only. And with our donationware model, you can decide to select the smallest price to renew your license.

If you update your windows operating system or your Voicemeeter version, the Challenge code is expected to stay the same.
If the challenge code is changed, you may first try the previous working Response code,
otherwise you may use your REGEN option or simply renew your license to get a new Response code.

REM: Voicemeeter Version 1.0.7.0 / 2.0.5.0 / 3.0.1.0 can generate a new Challenge code if re-installing on new Windows Installation.
the x64 version obliged us to modify the Challenge code generation procedure and may require another Response code (that will also work with 32 bits version). the previous Response code should however still work on 32 bit version.

Return to “Voicemeeter”