Macro Buttons Application

How to use Voicemeeter Remote API and control Voicemeeter Audio Engine
Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Re: Macro Buttons Application

Postby Vincent Burel » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:05 am

i see no problem here, tested with latest Voicemeeter version (including MacroButton 1.0.0.9)
could you write your instruction line here to let me see what could be wrong ?

JBDLink

Postby JBDLink » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Vincent Burel wrote:i see no problem here, tested with latest Voicemeeter version (including MacroButton 1.0.0.9)
could you write your instruction line here to let me see what could be wrong ?

My button instruction line reads like this: Command.Load= “C:\Users\JBDLink\Documents\VB\Music.xml”;

Where I can download the 1.0.0.9 version?

Thank you

Vincent Burel
Site Admin

Postby Vincent Burel » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Macro Button 1.0.0.9 is installed with current last Voicemeeter version
Voicemeeter Banana version is 2.0.3.0
REBOOT after de-installation / REBOOT after installation

metalmilitia623

Postby metalmilitia623 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Not sure which version of the Macro buttons I have but it seems like when using the keyboard shortcut of alt+f# with my 60% keyboard which requires me to press the fn button to get to the f key layer makes it so the buttons set with alt+f# activate without needing to press the alt key.

metalmilitia623

Postby metalmilitia623 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:17 pm

metalmilitia623 wrote:Not sure which version of the Macro buttons I have but it seems like when using the keyboard shortcut of alt+f# with my 60% keyboard which requires me to press the fn button to get to the f key layer makes it so the buttons set with alt+f# activate without needing to press the alt key.

This was resolved for a little while but then out of nowhere for seemingly no reason began to occur again. No idea if it's because of windows 10 updates and a reinstall would solve it or if it is something else with windows 10.

After a fresh install of windows and using the alt key with letters the same issue occurs where if I just press the letter I am not required to also press alt and the shortcut activates. Still not sure if it has to do with the 60% keyboard or if it is something else as I do not have another keyboard to test it on.

Return to “Voicemeeter Remote API”